1. What is the difference between Mongolian sheep fur and Tibet sheep fur?
They are the same kind of sheep, with two different names.
2. Where do our Tibet/Mongolian sheepskins come from?
The Tibet sheepskin is sourced from the original area and they are free to pastures of free-roaming sheep. All skins are by production from the meat industry instead of the purpose of decoration. We have SGS report to prove the Tibet sheep is from natural farms which have ethically and environmentally responsibility.
3. Are your hides 100% natural?
Sure, Natural, The entire Sheepskin Home decor collection is produced from ethically sourced genuine hide by-products.
4. What is the minimum order quantity?
50PCS per color for the same item or total 200PCS for the same item
5. Do Tibet sheepskins contain harmful chemicals?
Our sheepskins are regularly tested to ensure that they do not contain harmful chemicals. Results cover such issues as pesticides, heavy metals, and formaldehyde.
6. Why are there bare patches without wool on the edge of my sheepskin rug?
These are areas on the skin that naturally do not have wool on them. We reduce these areas when we finally trim our skins but do not entirely remove them as they are part of what makes each sheepskin a unique natural product.
7. What certificate do you have?
We have an SGS report for animal welfare, BV factory reporting with ISO SO Quality System Identification and TUV certificate for products.
8. What is the packaging of the product?
Carton packaging with packing strap in a woven bag. We also can do the packaging as your request like carton marks with labels etc…
9. How much is the sample fee? How long does it take to sample?
We can send you a sample for free but the freight cost can’t be covered. All regular samples for 3 days, special customs samples for 7 days.
Yes, we support customization and you can put your logo on the products.